Sunday, October 17, 2010

Boat Ride

Lazy, easy day today.  Took the train to the city center and then took a boat ride down the river and out on Lake Zurich.  It was a cloudy day, but we really enjoyed ourselves.  Thought I would post a couple of pictures since I haven't yet.  Part of the reason there have been no pics is that someone who will remain nameless (although his name rhymes with "itch" and he was super happy Wisconsin beat Ohio State) lost the camera on our first outing.  We bought a new one on Friday so I can finally share some photos:

Jack on the boat


Will on the boat on the river
Josi on the boat on Lake Zurich
All three on the train.  Note: Will is wearing a t-shirt, Josi is wearing long sleeves and Jack is in a winter coat.  You'd think we were in three different climates!  Actually, we did break out the winter coats today to stay plenty warm.

Josi at the kitchen table

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I especially like the "Itch" comment. I laughed out loud. I could totally hear you saying this!

    ReplyDelete